Terms of ServiceWelcome to the ConvertMeMp3.com (the "Website"). By using the Website online products and services (referred to collectively as the "Services") you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
Acceptance of Terms
In order to use ConvertMeMp3.com online Services, you must first agree to the Terms of Services. If you do not agree to these you are not allowed to use this Website.
Changes to Terms
ConvertMeMp3.com may change the Terms of Services from time to time. When these changes are made, the revised Terms of Services will post here. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the applicable Terms of Services have changed, your use constitutes acceptance of the updated Terms of Services.
Prohibited Conduct. You agree that you will not:
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Website, the Services or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- Use the Services for any fraudulent or illegal purpose, or to gather personally identifiable information without prior consent;
- Forge headers, manipulate identifiers, or engage in any other conduct to disguise the origin of any content or alter any content;
- Post any content, or link to any website, containing any obscene, violent, illegal or objectionable material;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (including but not limited to inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or under a non-disclosure agreement);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or any telecommunications equipment;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any commercial content; or
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, during registration or otherwise.
Reporting Violation of Terms of Services
Please report any violation of the Terms of Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ConvertMeMp3.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor, filter, review, refuse, or remove any content from the Website for any reason and with or without notice.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Services is at your sole risk and that the Services are provided "as is" and "as available." The Website expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind related to the Website, the Services or products purchased through either, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
The Website, its principals, affiliates, and its licensors, do not represent or warrant to you that (a) your use of the Services will meet your requirements; (b) your use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free from error; (c) any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the Services will be accurate or reliable; and (d) that defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the Services will be corrected. Any material obtained through the use of the Services is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device, or loss of data that results from any such materials. No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Websit or through or from the Services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms of Services.